Hi, I’m Leah—a preemie mom that loves connecting with other preemie moms.
Because being a preemie mom can feel lonely. Our experience is unique—NOT the stuff of Pinterest party dreams.
But guess what—YOU are NOT alone!
One in 10 babies are born premature which means daily there are hundreds of moms like us up late searching the internet and social media for information, validation and support as they learn to navigate life in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
I’m here for you, too. I am a….
- Three time preemie mom
- Three time preeclampsia survivor
- Mom to one angel baby born too soon
- Two time NICU graduate mom
And I’ve lost count of how many bottles of pumped breast milk I’ve spilled or left in my purse.
I may be biased—but I think preemie moms deserve a MERIT BADGE for all they go through with their tiny newborns.
- Waiting more than a week to hold your baby for the first time – MERIT BADGE!
- Pumping those first few drops of liquid gold for your preemie – MERIT BADGE!
- Changing diapers around cords and monitors—MERIT BADGE!
And the list could go on.
We’re campers on this bumpy trail together—and we’re earnings merit badges along the way.
Be the first to know about Preemie Mom Camp happenings and get exclusive content for preemie moms, like you!