With all the craziness going on in the world I think we can all safely agree on one thing—link round ups are pretty fun!
I love reading weekly lists from some of my favorite blogs. My week isn’t complete until I’ve checked in on The Motherchic’s weekly The Sunday Brief, Shutterbean’s Friday I love Lists! post, and Joy the Baker and her Let it Be Sunday wrap up.
Do you have a favorite weekly link round up? Please let me know in the comments. I’m a little addicted and am always looking to add more to my—er, list. Ha!
In this weekly post there will be a link round up with a little something for everyone—preemie moms, just those out mommin’, and stuff I found amusing or helpful during the week. I can always use an extra life hack or brand to love, what about you?
Links We Love – kick off edition!
1) I wish I would have known about Every Tiny Thing when my girls were in NICU. Can I go back seven years later and have our nurses sign one of these NICU family posters? Perfect way to remember those who become like your second family. I love that this line of products was created by a NICU nurse, Trish Ringley.
2) Looking to make your baby shower, bachelorette party, back-to-school bash or book club gathering a little more festive? I’ve got three words for you: personalized temporary tattoos.
3) Speaking of color, I love getting Oh Happy Day posts in my social media feeds. Their online shop has an incredible variety of on-trend party supplies. They seriously have the MOST fun selection of party favors on the planet—remember these candies from when we were kids? I’m going to need someone to make me these giant rainbow pinwheels STAT (I’m a little partial). I’d love this linkable balloon garland for my next party, too.
4) You know when you’re feeling super fly but still want to be a little covered up at the pool—chasing kids, anyone? I’m with you. That’s why I was so happy to find two online swimwear lines that fit the bill of fabulous and functional. I first heard of Beverly Swimwear from Danielle on the blog Today is the Best Day. In her pool pics she always seemed cute, yet covered. Take a look at their best sellers and tell me there aren’t three you’d take home right now.
And a quick online search led me to Hapari where I ultimately bought a twist tankini style top and tummy tuk swim bottoms. Like the look? You can get 25 percent off your Hapari purchase with code INSTA25 at checkout.
5) Campers—can we be real? I’ve never been great at fixing my hair. I keep the cut sleek and styling simple. That’s why I am OBSESSED with the new Kristin Ess line of products at Target. They’re half the price of salon brands but give you fantastic results. My current faves are the dry shampoo and the working texturizing spray. With a little added oomph from these products, I almost look like I know what I’m doing. Ha! Follow Kristin on Instagram for hair tutorials and glam clients like the adorable Lucy Hale.
These are all things I’m really into right now. No affiliates or promotions yet. I’ll be sure and let you know if or when there are. I hope you found a few new things to love, too.
What are you loving this week?
Be the first to know about Preemie Mom Camp happenings and get exclusive content for preemie moms, like you!